Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Who will u call first



simple question is for us all.
We are going to know how serious some people are, in their lives. Getting these such of missed calls would be really confusing.
Just 1 call from my bank manager could really mean something important, but what if the 6 missed calls from my pastor is to tell me something important too?
Missed calls from a lover could not really mean a thing but one should be bothered when it is up to 5. My mum is a god and 4 missed calls is too much to ignore especially when it is followed by dad’s 2 missed calls.
3 missed calls from my boss too? Damn! This is really complicated. Let me ask ..
Who will u call first
Who will u call first Reviewed by Henry lucky on May 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Copyright © 2019 online info All Right Reseved

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.